Last Updated: May 3, 2022
- The Personal Information that we collect.
- How that information may be used.
- With whom your information may be shared.
- How Eikonoklastes protects your information.
Personal Information We Collect
“Personal Information” is information that identifies, relates to, describes, is reasonably capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, to you. Personal Information does not include information that is publicly available, de-identified, or aggregated.
We collect Personal Information directly from you and automatically when you use certain features of our Service.
Information That You Provide
Depending on how you interact with our Service, we and our Service Providers may collect the following types of Personal Information from you:
- Identifiers such as your name, email address, address, phone number and other similar identifying information;
- Information about your communication preferences;
- The contents of your communications with us;
- Information related to your use of particular offerings on our Service.
Information Collected Automatically
We and our Service Providers automatically collect Personal Information about you when you use the Service. This information may include:
- Your browser or operating system;
- Your manner of connecting to the Internet (including the type of device you are using) and the name of your Internet service provider or wireless carrier;
- Your Internet protocol (IP) address;
- Data relating to malfunctions or problems that occur when you use the Service;
- Log file information, including your Web request, Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser type, referring/exit pages and URLs, number of clicks and how you interact with links on our service, domain names, landing pages, pages viewed, and other such information;
- Information collected by cookies and other tracking technologies: cookies, web beacons (also known as “tracking pixels”), embedded scripts, location-identifying technologies, fingerprinting, device recognition technologies, in-app tracking methods and other tracking technologies now and hereafter developed (“Tracking Technologies”) may be used to collect information about interactions with the Service or emails, including information about your browsing behavior.
Use of Personal Information
We use Personal Information:
- To deliver our Service (including any customization features requested by you);
- To improve our Service;
- To fulfill other purposes disclosed to you at the time you provide us with your information or otherwise where we are legally permitted to do so;
- To personalize content and offers and serve you advertising that may be of interest to you;
- To respond to your inquiries;
- To fulfill your request for products or services;
- To provide you with updates and other information regarding the Service;
- To keep our Service safe and secure, and to prevent detect fraud and abuse;
- To comply with our legal obligations, policies, and procedures;
- To administer and manage our Service, including content and layout, site usage, troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes.
Sharing of Personal Information
We may share your Personal Information, as applicable:
- With our agents, vendors, consultants, and other service providers (“Service Providers”) in connection with their work on our behalf;
- With third parties for marketing and advertising purposes and to improve our products and services;
- With third parties in connection with or during negotiations of any reorganization, acquisition, merger, sale, joint venture, assignment, transfer or other disposition of all or any portion of our business, assets, or stock (including in connection with any bankruptcy or similar proceeding;
- To comply with law, law enforcement or other legal process, and, where permitted, in response to governmental requests or legal process (for example, a court order, search warrant or subpoena);
- To other circumstances in which we have a good faith belief that a crime has been or is being committed by a user.
- You can adjust your Internet browsers to reject cookies; however, please note that you will not be able to access and use all of our features if you delete or refuse to accept cookies. Please note that we do not respond to Do-Not-Track signals, as there is no industry consensus regarding the same.
Opting Out of Promotional Emails
You can make choices about how your information may be used by us to provide information and offers to you by email. You may opt out of commercial email messages by clicking on the “opt out” or “unsubscribe” link provided with each message. These preferences do not apply to transactional communications, such as those that are related to your registration with us, required or important notices related to your use of our Service, or the fulfillment of a specific transaction.
We take commercially reasonable steps to help protect your Personal Information. However, we cannot guarantee that your Personal Information will always remain secure.
Service Not for Children
Our Service is neither intended for, nor targeted to those under 13, and we do not knowingly collect the Personal Information of children under the age of 13.
How to Contact Us